Rate Some Of My Pictures Plz

spencer2004

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hi, im new to the whole photo thing. and i think that some of them are quite good:D!

so could you some of these photos plz. oh and they have been edited in photo shop (of corse!!).:D :D

Copy%20of%20flower%20%28188%29.jpg

flower%20%28110%29.jpg

flower%20%28129%29.jpg

Flower%20%28bb%29.JPG

Wow, really sharp. Great colors. Nice shots.

These will be moved to the general gallery...... the rules for posting in the crit section are here....

Nice images tho btw.... very colourful.

Number one is great, so sharp and I love the contrast between the sky and yellow flower. What camera do you use. I would love to see some more of your work.

D-50 said:
Number one is great, so sharp and I love the contrast between the sky and yellow flower. What camera do you use. I would love to see some more of your work.

just a cheap 5 mp camera.

Wow, I cant believe the clarity you got from a Point and shoot. If you find you like photography enough to invest some money into a more powerful camera I would definately look into getting a DSLR you willl be amazed at the difference in resolution. You may want to look into a Nikon D-50 or Canon Rebel, if you have some extra cash the Nikon D80 appears to be a decent sub $1000 option although its not available to the general public yet so you may want to wait for the reviews. If not keep shooting with your camera.

Good thing you didn't ask anyone to rate your grammar.

They are all very good. Nice punchy colours and very sharp. I especially like the yellow flower on blue sky, thats a classic.

Good job, i'm very impressed with modern digital compacts.

nice flowers........ and your pics. Props. Keep up the Colorfull wrk. Later.

Most reactions

Back