Rates in Germany?

mohit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wildlywise.com
I desparately and urgently need to know what to charge a big German client for images that they want to purchase from me for commercial use. I have substantial professional experience, shooting for nat geo india, lufthansa and quite a few other large organisations here including wwf. Although I have shot for Lufthansa, payments were all on assignment basis. This is the first time, I have a German client interested in purchasing specific images. If i just charged the indian rates, it would not be the correct value for work there definitely. I just need to know what a pro there would charge per image from a very well off client. If someone can help me out with this and soooooon :hail:

Thanks photogoddess. Working on that now for the future. will be tremendous help. However, hoping for something more immediate for now. Thanks so so much all the same. Will make things so much easier now on :thumbup:

i think most of us dont have the privalage of even being able to sell their images... lol
:(

duncanp said:
i think most of us dont have the privalage of even being able to sell their images... lol
:(

You're still young yet. Keep shooting. :mrgreen:

Mohit, you might want to shoot Craig or ksmattfish a PM. Both of them have done a bit of commercial work. Good luck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back