RAW / DNG files needed for software-testing

doggy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi!
I hope this is the right place to ask the following question:

Could anyone send me a RAW image file or DNG file, or name a source where i can get these type of data?

The purpose is to test our software with a huge amount of different raw (and/or dng) files. We (the team and I) are developing free Software (called OpenIPS) at our university and therefore we need images from different manufactures.

It doesn’t need to be a beautiful picture of sunset or whatever, it can simply show a chair, a closet… whatever is closest ;-)
Just good enough, so we can tell if an image is displayed correctly.

Thx in advance!

I'll send you one as long as its not used for promo stuff in any way without first contacting me or crediting it to my company name.

yes, of course! It's just being used for internal tests. I promise that we wont use any images for promo or public stuff.
You can send it with: www.yousendit.com or dirctly via email if you want. Or any other way you prefer of course ;)

thank you very much Flash Harry!

Let me have your E-mail addy and I'll happily let you have some.

Let me have your E-mail addy and I'll happily let you have some.

My email addy is: icedoggy[at]gmx.de (please replace [at] with @ (bot protection))
Btw. please make sure the filesize doesn't exceed 20MB per email.
thx!

Sent via our ftp server - you'll need to give yourself a user name and password to download, but at 16M was just too big for my mail server.

Thanks to everyone who has sent me a file. :thumbup:

But unfortunately I need some more. Especially pics from various cam manufactures.
I got pics from the NIKON D200 so far.
If you have any other camera i'd really appreciate if you could send me an image.

Thx in advance.

Thx for the pentax file! :thumbup:

Does anyone has a Canon, Fuji, Leica, Minolta, Sony, Kodac, Olympus, Sigma ... or another Nikon than the D200?

thank you for your help!

Thank you guys, you really helped me a lot!:thumbup:

Btw. do you guys know a RAW (NEF,CR2,PEF,MRW...etc) -> DNG converter besides the Adobe DNG Converter?
Or does each manufacture has its own converter?

We also want to check how various converter may cause different results in DNG.

Most reactions

Back