Re-branding

rub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey

I recently won a rebranding package. I currently like my logo, but i would like a few tweaks. The designer has said she will design anything I am looking for, envelopes, letterhead, rack cards etc.

Any opinions on what is worth having her do?

My thoughts were:
new(ish) logo
rack cards
CD labels
Stickers/seals (for bags and boxes etc)
Biz cards

Right now I have no marketing plan in place (I know, I know) other than my website and facebook pages. I hand out biz cards often, and I am relatively busy, but I could handle a bit more business comfortably.

What marketing materials are working for people?

Thanks,
Kristal

An idea I heard about at a seminar was plastic gift cards. They are all the rage these days. All the grocery and department stores have a huge rack of them near the tills.

The idea wasn't really to get them into those stores, although that might be great. The idea was more to give them out yourself. You offer a free sitting, or a certain dollar amount. That hopefully gets them in the door, then you can make your money on print sales etc.

One idea was that you could try to give them to pre-qualified potential clients. For example, you talk to a car dealership and ask them to give out the cards to anyone who buys a new car. It's a plus for the dealership and it's a plus for you because your gift card is given to someone who can afford a new car. Bonus if you go to an upscale dealership.
There are countless types of business that you could approach with the same win-win type deal.

Great concept Mike! I work with a few real estate offices, doing listings. That could be a great way to build more business for me in the real estate field, and once the house sells they can have a card for xxx$ for the new home owners.

Thanks!

That's a great opportunity you have there to really put a new identity out there or refine the one you have!

My question to you would be: "What are your goals from this re-branding process?" You need to have a good idea of what message you want to convey with your new materials before you start. For example, do you want an elegant, traditional look, or a more contemporary whimsical feel?

When you've done that, I would suggest that you look at all your marketing materials and make sure they are conistent in both look, feel and design.

Here are some things you'll need:

Logo
Web site design
Blog design
Business cards
Letterheads
Thank you cards and note cards
Stickers and labels
Presentation packaging for prints
Newsletter layout (email or print)
Post cards for exhibits and displays
Bookmarks and other cool marketing pieces
... the list goes on...

I assume there's a budget on this too, so you'll need to figure out what are the most important things to do.

Good luck with it, sounds exciting and fun!

Nigel

In real estate industry many investor purchased the property and re branded it sell in the market and get high price. They change the structure design, logo, slogans, web site design, packages and installment pattern.

Referral cards... I just made a referral card for senior photos where I pay the affiliate $25 for each paid client that brings me their referral card.

Most reactions

Back