[RE-POST] Elizabeth A. | Full Set

Quality shots Emily. My favorite of the lot is No 2.

My only slight nitpick would be that I think the background is a little too light in the first set with the yellow background and to my eyes it kinda blends with her skin tones a bit much for me. I'd have really loved to see one with a bit of moody lighting and dark background so the contrast between her pale skin and hair really pops. But apparently I gravitate to more moody shots in general.

I really like #1, #7, #8, and #12 are really great to me. I don't know why they are my favorite, but they just click to me! :)
The rest of them are all really great!!!!:1219:

Quality shots Emily. My favorite of the lot is No 2.

My only slight nitpick would be that I think the background is a little too light in the first set with the yellow background and to my eyes it kinda blends with her skin tones a bit much for me. I'd have really loved to see one with a bit of moody lighting and dark background so the contrast between her pale skin and hair really pops. But apparently I gravitate to more moody shots in general.
I really like #1, #7, #8, and #12 are really great to me. I don't know why they are my favorite, but they just click to me! :)
The rest of them are all really great!!!!:1219:

Thanks guys!! :allteeth:

Sue Bryce? :)
The dress, yes.

I don't shoot like her, but it's not really my intention to emulate her style exactly.

She's one of my favorites, but I'm not trying to BE her. :) She's just one of my many influences, haha.

That being said... I had a sh*tton of domestically creative fun making that dress and I want to design a bunch of my own. [emoji16]

I meant posing, placement of her arms, opening/closing shoulder, elbows tucked in while standing, the white couch, posing on the couch... :D

Sue has some really good tips. You, me (anyone I mean) can pick a lot from her (from anyone I mean :)) and then certainly add something that's just yours/mine.

I didn't mean anything bad, it's just that my first thought when I saw the picts was "Sue Bryce" :)

all this reminded me that I have to watch her again...

Sue Bryce? :)
The dress, yes.

I don't shoot like her, but it's not really my intention to emulate her style exactly.

She's one of my favorites, but I'm not trying to BE her. :) She's just one of my many influences, haha.

That being said... I had a sh*tton of domestically creative fun making that dress and I want to design a bunch of my own. [emoji16]

I meant posing, placement of her arms, opening/closing shoulder, elbows tucked in while standing, the white couch, posing on the couch... :D

Sue has some really good tips. You, me (anyone I mean) can pick a lot from her (from anyone I mean :)) and then certainly add something that's just yours/mine.

I didn't mean anything bad, it's just that my first thought when I saw the picts was "Sue Bryce" :)

all this reminded me that I have to watch her again...

Oh I know you didn't mean anything bad!

That's a compliment, not an insult, haha! Sorry if it seemed I was put off.

I was just saying was that the only thing that was a directly a Sue Bryce inspiration was the dress. The rest was just what it was. I'm sure I've been influenced by her in my posing, greatly, but most of this, was just Elizabeth modeling. If something didn't look quite right I'd adjust it, and maybe that's where the influence comes in. :)

I love them all, but #7 was a "Woah!" when it popped up on my screen.

Beautiful as always. I couldn't find a single thing to critique.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back