Re-post: Reversed lens macros of a DANDELION

No 1,4,7 and 8 are my favorites,This is excellent!I hope you are going to try some more shots like this?Its interesting to see such a common weed made to look so good.Corrina would you do me a favour and explain to me how to do the reversed lens photography?

It works,Thanks.guess I know what ill be doing for the next few weeks.Thanks again for sharing the tip lafoto.Would you belive that while trying this trick I just realised that my kit lens does infact have manual focus,I have had this lens for just under a year and never new it could focus manually.Thats the whole reason I bought the 55-200mm lens,just so I could manual focus.Im going to have a try with the kit lens for a while now.total ameture lol.

Excellent series! Thanks for "digging them up" & sharing with us. I going to try close-ups this Spring & Summer.

I really like the 1st one. The composition just does it for me.

as to the focusing, i had a reversing ring and its hard as heck to get that focus, you dont realize how much you move when you are trying to hold still until you try this.
as a side note, if you have an old style lens with the aperature ring, you can stop down and increase DOF...but you have to have even MORE light:thumbup:

All of these pictures rock! Very nice and skilled!

Thanks again, folks, even after all these years! (It seems like I was much more adventurous with regards to my photography four years ago, when the camera was still relatively new and I was four years younger [!]).

Most reactions

Back