reach

I think I understand your goal.
What hurts this picture for me is the relatively high brightness of the door and wall (they share the luminosity of the jumper and thus compete for attention) and the oval plaque on the left (also an attention grabber.)

What if you decrease the brightness of the background and remove the plaque (and the noise a bit)?

I find this really attention grabbing.

8968423550_1a13112b3b_bllll.jpg~original

Nice edit Lew! the base of the concrete where there is a pattern is much better in the dark too.
Love the movement of the arms in that shot. but the head looks funny a bit, still an interesting picture IMO.

I think bw would work better since the colors seem be either intentionally off or by error.

I think the colors being off, the motion blur are relevant in that they contribute quite a bit to the really wonderful atmosphere of this shot.
I don't want to know how many tries it took to get this look or the camera, lens, etc. because that would nail it down at the product of a skill.
It just 'exists' as a quite nice piece of art for me.

I think the colors being off, the motion blur are relevant in that they contribute quite a bit to the really wonderful atmosphere of this shot.
I don't want to know how many tries it took to get this look or the camera, lens, etc. because that would nail it down at the product of a skill.
It just 'exists' as a quite nice piece of art for me.

Maybe. If anything I think color temp might be wrong for the intended message. The street lights give it a more zombie/sickly look.

Getting rid of some of the green tint would help IMO.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back