Reaching for the Sky

morydd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.morydd.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like this one although the sky is a bit blown. (I actually kicked up the exposure a touch.) Sort of a religious/secular juxtaposition.

The subject matter is excellent. I wish I had an eye for shots like this. The high-key sky helps to isolate the church from the skyscraper, in my opinion. If not, the skyscraper might look like it was sprouting from the church :D I've been a sucker for high-key stuff lately anyways :D

This is an awesome shot, and cloning out the tree branches could make it a lot better. IMO. ...And a small, simple border, maybe, if you plan to have it on a white background like this.

What's funny is, I kind of like the trees. But that's what's fun about art, everyone has different ideas of what's right.

As far as a border, I've gotten in the habit of not doing them, simply because the online ones tend to end up on several sites (here, flickr, my personal page) so I don't add them.

None of that is to say I don't think your suggestions are good, just an explination of why I'm not going to follow them. :)

Most reactions

Back