Ready or Not...

eydryan said:
i like it but i don't know if maybe it should have been posted in the photoshop gallery.

FuryofNature said:
I tried to make the subject stand out from his suuroundings, so the colors being different on and near him is intentional....Any comments/critique/suggestions appreciated.
If you have any idea feel free to edit it and repost.

you posted your image in the appropriate gallery. you mentioned what you were after and how better to achieve it. :thumbup:

regarding the car image, please read the following link (#1)

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23315

strange. a looser with money... i say looser in the sense of a freeloader, a guy with little or no cash who keeps travelling through the country on a motorbike. the kind of guy who'll wear such a tshirt. the kind of guy who drives a '69 stang and uses two tons of hair gel and boot cream. the kind of guy who takes life easily. give him a bmw and... well, it's like putting the t-shirt on bill G. it loses value.

I also like the treatment and I see what you mean about the sky. I believe you portrayed your concept well. I also like the crop and the placement of the man in the crop. If I were to change anything, I may clone the dark spot (i think it's part of the tree from the original photo) out. But that's the only change I would make. All in all, I think it's a nice photo: nice tone, composition, portrayal. Nice job! :thumbup:

Oh, and welcome. :blushing: I guess I should have said that first!

Thank you very much. nice to meet you.
I also came up with this result, I don't know which I like better. I like how this one has the blue in it, even though it's called attention to the photoshopping. Do you guy think its too much attention?

Mike-Einziger2.jpg

_KA

honestly, i'm still partial to the first photo. nice to meet you too.

i like in this second photo the area to his right, the way the wall oozes upwards, just like it were smoke from his cigarette. also i like the fact that it's a more personal approach. although he's not the handsomest of fellows, so maybe the first one, with a little mystery too, looks better. And also, in the first one, he is in motion, going towards the white area, you could also think that he is JJesus, coming. Here the message is just funny, there, it is the whole subject of the picture.

I really like this picture, its unique and it tells some sort of story. he looks like maybe he works in like a music store and he's taking a cigerette break. he's in a band and waiting to make it big, all in allvery nice shots.

ChineydDoll said:
I really like this picture, its unique and it tells some sort of story. he looks like maybe he works in like a music store and he's taking a cigerette break. he's in a band and waiting to make it big, all in allvery nice shots.

That's interesting, because he IS in a bad....but they already made it big.
Chances are you've heard there songs.

_KA

Most reactions

Back