www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was fun... :lmao:

snake2.jpg

snake1.jpg

snake3.jpg

Thanks for looking! :D

Very cool series...but the first shot is just killer.

Please, Chris, do tell us more about how you managed to capture this snake in this manner. How did you do it? Where did you find it, whose is it, what did you do to make it strike out. The first is ever so good. I am curious now to hear more!

wow. well done for the first one.. how did you not run away.. hehe.. i would have run a mile if that thing had come at me.. :p

OK, since everyone wants the story... here it is... :mrgreen:

I was sitting at the table eating lunch when I noticed out of the corner of my eye a snake hanging from the tree sunning it'self. As soon as I saw it I said "Snake" and ran to get the camera. I grabbed my Lumix and my New Canon EOS 1N and ran outside as fast as I could.

When I got outside I went to try to photograph the snake... it was in a bad possision for a photograph so I went around to the other side of the tree where it's tail was sticking out and I grabbed it's tail and pulled it out of the tree. :mrgreen:

As soon as it hit the ground it started slithering away as fast as it could... I ran in front of it to make it go towards the patio on the house. When it got to the patio it was trapped between me and the brick wall, I kept taunting it with my big black camera so it would get mad and open it's mouth for a photo. :mrgreen:

It did, and I got my photos... The last time I moved my camera towards it the snake snapped at my camera. :lmao:

Thanks everyone! :D

thebeginning said:
swweeeeet. Us Texans have many experiences with our snakes. :)

did you have a filter on your 50mm when you did that? :shock:
These shots were from my Lumix... I only took one with my 50mm. It doesn't do macro. lol

Here's a PS'd version of the first... thought y'all would like it since you liked that one so much... :D

snake7.jpg

Most reactions

Back