Real cameras are black....

What color suits your fancy?

• Total voters
no wonder people think of black when they think artists...lol...i guess the stereotype is true. lol

so...i vote for black because, it's the 'norm' for me :( my film slr is black and silver (cannon ae1) and my somewhat point and shoot mini digi cam is all silver.

if i had a choice, and it was the same price and everything. i would prolly chose black. it does seem more professional. however i dont dress in black and dark colours like a couple of my proffs in college did ;)

Actually, I thought it was a well known fact that color isn't as important as camera size. The bigger the camera, the more serious and professional the photographer. You people with your puny black 35mm and digital cams are just kidding yourselves. When I show up with my silver Super Speed Graphic then everyone will know who's boss. :wink:

ksmattfish said:
Actually, I thought it was a well known fact that color isn't as important as camera size. The bigger the camera, the more serious and professional the photographer. You people with your puny black 35mm and digital cams are just kidding yourselves. When I show up with my silver Super Speed Graphic then everyone will know who's boss. :wink:

Hmmm......this line of reasoning sounds vaguely familiar.... :scratch:

ksmattfish said:

:D

How 'bout "bigger the lens, the more pro the photographer is" ;)

Actually, I thought it was a well known fact that color isn't as important as camera size. The bigger the camera, the more serious and professional the photographer. You people with your puny black 35mm and digital cams are just kidding yourselves. When I show up with my silver Super Speed Graphic then everyone will know who's boss. Wink

It's not about the size of the camera, but how well you know how to use it.

Most reactions

Back