Real Estate Photos

JenMK4678

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been thinking about doing some real estate photos. Anyone doing this and what/ how do you charge for it?

Thanks

$150 hour - 1 hour min. Then licence as needed.

Take some good ones....were looking at homes in our area right now the the photos SUCK.

The key to repeat business in real estate advertising photos is to keep in mind the ultimate objective. The main goal is to sell a house, by presenting images that accurately describe and spark the interest of a potential buyer...just enough to make a call to the realtor. High quality in this area is being able to create curb appeal, even when it may be lacking. A proper perspective, angle, and framing will certainly help. Basics are critical, the viewers are not looking for a piece of art that they have to interpret. Accurately reflect the layout and design of the house, and provide some images that provide a persepctive to where the tighter framed images are located. The realtor shoudl be able to help identify which areas need to be emphasized...perhaps a master bath, or a gourmet kitchen, or a feature not typically found in that neighborhood. Photos peek the interest of a potential buyer.

I have been looking at housing in Portland because we might relocate. I giggled every time I saw an HDR photo. If you do HDR. PLEASE don't over cook it. It looks ridiculous.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back