Real Time Photo

Mylla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone!

Recently I've been to a children's party where the photographer had a quite differential service for what we usually see in my city. While she was taking pictures at the party, the guests could wireless receive the photos in their cell phones in real time. Now, I know that there are some devices such as Eyefi which does that. However, the guests were receiving her photos already stamped with her logo. Apparently, her camera was connected to a router and another device (see the attached picture) which allowed this real time photo transfer.
Does anyone know what type of software/hardware does that (automatically transferring photos with a logo stamped) and how could I adapt that to a Nikon D610?
hardware_realt time photo.jpg

Thank you in advance!! :D

I wouldn't think it would be too difficult. Shoot tethered (or,as you said, with a wifi interface) and a script to email/share. I might try to do something like this using the RPi. That may actually be a Raspberry Pi, though I haven't heard of them being used to actually process the images directly.

Nice touch. These days with people posting cell phone images immediately it can seem like forever to them when you take a day to post an image from an event. Interesting to see if all the processing (resize photo and add watermark) and uploading was done right there on-site.

Thank you for your help!!

Most reactions

Back