Realized I haven't posted in a while

robbins.photo

Yup, It's The Zoo Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Realized I hadn't really contributed anything in the way of pics in a bit.

This is the last shot I'll be able to get of the lions at their old enclosure, they have a brand new one now as part of the African Grasslands exhibit.

20160521 795 by Todd Robbins, on Flickr

Sea Lion out for a stroll. They had a baby recently so the pool has been drained. Apparently baby sea lions can't swim. Who knew?

20160616 527 by Todd Robbins, on Flickr

So happy the new African Grasslands exhibit is almost finished. It was so nice to see the Cheetahs again:

20160618 264 by Todd Robbins, on Flickr

It was also great to see Elephants back in Omaha again...

20160618 123 by Todd Robbins, on Flickr

But even with all the really cool happenings at the zoo, still managed to find some time to hit the Wildlife Safari Park and get a shot or two of the bison. Pretty rare that you can get a shot of the little guy, he's usually surrounded by the rest of the herd:

20160611 800 by Todd Robbins, on Flickr

Awesome set!:clap:

They have opened up a new elephant exhibit at the Wichita zoo, but I haven't had a chance to get out there.

Awesome set!:clap:

They have opened up a new elephant exhibit at the Wichita zoo, but I haven't had a chance to get out there.

Thanks Fit.. really enjoying the D600, and looking forward to having a 70-200mm 2.8 back in the bag again. With any luck it will arrive before Saturday so I can hit the zoo with it this weekend.

great shots as always. like the seal.

Most reactions

Back