Really and Truly the End of the Rainbow

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not posting these for any reaon other than to show you a sight you don't see too often.
i never even thot to run across the road and be bathed by the light of a rainbow. :confused:
ishould have sent my daughter into it - would have been a cool moment to capture...aw well...next time :mrgreen:

The end of the rainbow...
34414977_8dc29abe62_o.jpg

the whole thing...
34414978_47eb7c22ba_o.jpg

oh goodness!
that's gorgeous, and the thought of 'bathing' in the light of a rainbow is magical!

Are you going to SHARE some of the gold that you certainly found in that famous pot?

Great photo - last time I saw a wonderful rainbow (Saturday week), we were rushing over the "autobahn" at 130 km/h --- I did see the end, but we never really got to "bathe" in it.

(I did not see a pot of gold standing there, though :( ... did YOU pick it up?)

i didn't think you could ever see the end of the rainbow. well done. really cool!:hail:

Nice images! I saw the end of a rainbow once near my flat in Germany...but unlike you I didn't have a camera with me at the time.

wow amazing jonk! i have never seen the end of a rainbow before, that's a pot of gold in its self, good work!

wow, its always great to see sights like those, good shots :)

:biglaugh: @AnderGraph ... so you stopped and picked it up and carried it all home?

hey jk gorgeous shots! thanks for sharing...i've never seen the end of the rainbow... very neat :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back