Really chuffed with this one.. Sunset

sam_justice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.samueljustice.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First shoot with the D90, I absolutely love this, the way the colours play on the clouds, gloomy yet beautiful

DSC_0073-1.jpg

You'll get people who say there is no subject blah blah it's not interesting blah blah. The color is enough for me. I like it. Looks nice.

Wow great colors. I think the contrast in colors is an acceptable trade off for lack of foreground. Well done :)

Nice flickr pics just looked at ur profile :)

You'll get people who say there is no subject blah blah it's not interesting blah blah. The color is enough for me. I like it. Looks nice.

Photography is quite subjective. I have realized this even more since I joined these forums.

Of course there are those images that 90% of people will agree are bad, and ones that 90% agree are good. Some things like massive overexposure will simply kill an image for almost everyone.

Photography is a creative medium/art, so whilst others will like what they see, others will not. It's all down to personal taste, I find that these forums are great for getting round the technical babble that can stump a lot of people when they first pick up a DSLR. And the basic schoolboy errors you see like over exposure, boring subjects, images that aren't straight etc

Most reactions

Back