really don't want to go to work today

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After a really bad day yesterday, was bored out of my skull for most of the day and then sadly an elderly man fell over outside the shop and knocked his head pretty badly, I'm really not in the mood for another day at work :grumpy:

The boredom I can deal with but having paramedics attending someone after a nasty fall, who was in a bad way before the fall, really got to me.:(

oh well 3 minutes before I have to leave

pounce.gif

Awww!

When I worked at Walgreens (pharmacy) there were several times over the course of the 5 years I was employed there that we had to call an ambulance for an elderly person. Falls, asthma attacks, ect.

That's a bummer.

We use to have an epileptic girl come shopping with her mom when I worked in the grocery store in high school through college. We would have to have at least one of us follow her around. There was many times that we had needed to assist her and her mom as well as needing to call the ambulance for her. Her epilepsy was pretty bad, and it was scary when it happened.

I used to work as a lifeguard, we dealt with the Paramedics at least once every two days..... I guess after awhile it just becomes second nature.

Good luck today, keep your head up!!

Most reactions

Back