Really?

Why there's a thread for film images might be just because it's a shorter title than 'images originally shot on a roll of film' - or something along those lines... sometimes there's a simple explanation.

I never stopped shooting film, just eventually got a digital camera, and still shoot film. And Polaroids. Because that's what I like to do. And I've found since I started doing submissions to juried exhibits that unless it's specific to film or alt processes or whatever, nobody gives a rat's; I've had film and digital and Polaroid photos accepted and framed and hanging on a wall somewhere.

So, now when are we all going to Florida for drinking beer and petting ferrets? You know I always thought going to Florida was supposed to be for beaches and Disney World...

I know my wife wants to take me to her home town next summer in Florida, so ill be in the possible general area haha

He really should not imply endless free beer when there are Canadians here.
True, very true. I can see how that could be dangerous when Canadians pallets are accustomed to ..................
Moosehead%20Lager_Bottle.jpg

They will chase good beer halfway across the continent.

As to topic, (I don't want Terri to bring out the ban hammer) this is a PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM. That covers a pretty damn broad range. Photography is about LIGHT!!! Every photo made is the recording of light, be it via silver chloride, Bitumen of Judea- lavender oil, silver iodide or via ccd or cmos sensors.

Each and every medium has its good points and its bad points as well as it's uses. The idea that the depiction of the results of one medium by another is preposterous. Some people seemed to have forgotten what the purpose of photography is and have carved out their on little ideals of what it should or should not be, should or should do or should or should not be represented. Just because Photography and Philosophy start with the same letter doesn't mean that they are kissing cousins.

Photography is photography period. If you don't like something about it then don't do it. If it bothers you then pull on your big kid panties and ignore it. Frankly this kind of stuff belongs in the off topic forum as it really has nothing to do with photography just personal attitudes and beliefs.

Now somebody pass me the plate of bacon wrapped chocolate pecan cookies. I'm getting damn hungry around here.

I've tried that beer and believe that should have been named for the other end of the Moose.

Its called Moose Green to those who know, obviously you havent drank enough if them

Its called Moose Green to those who know, obviously you havent drank enough if them
One was more than enough. We called it Moose P!$$. The only thing I have ever drank that was worse was Mikey's.
34100774356.jpg

I don't want to say it was bad, but we used a 6 pack to strip the paint from 65 Chevelle before we repainted it.

You might want to move to Texas(cept we're already full)if you ever had a bottle of Lost Gold Pale Ale from the Pale Ale brewery in Blanco, Tx. Dang, it's goooood.

Shot with a Rollei 35 and scanned with a Epson V500

Sunday%20walk-XL.jpg

Fuji GW690 6X9 negative scanned with Epson V500, you would not get this shot with your Sony the dinamic range is too much probably not with a D800

248-XL.jpg
Blasphemer........Spawn of Satan.........you.........you.............you politician you! :biggrin-93:

Personally I like them.:encouragement:

Bacon wrapped, chocolate covered, pecan cookies, beer and sarcasm...I may have just landed in the right place :-D

Most reactions

Back