Reasoning

pieq

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0679_tn.jpg

Your chosen title doesn't tell me anything, but that may also be because of my poor grasp of the English language.

The photo as such leaves me wondering: is this a texture shot? Is it a photo of light and shadow? Is this a photo meaning to show dark as opposed to light?

Anything is possible, and nothing is REALLY there. The texture of the ground doesn't show well enough because of the shadows, which interfere.

The shadows are not strong enough either because of the light, or because what it is that is throwing the shadows is too small/thin/mixed up ... in short: the shadows are not well enough defined.

Dark vs light is too weak since the dark part (too large a dark part, to my mind) is not really dark but grey and with a twig to be seen, and the light parts are not really light because of all the shadows.

Thanks for the comment.
I don't know what part of world you're in but the webster says.

Main Entry: reasoning
Function: noun
Date: 14th century
1: the use of reason ; especially : the drawing of inferences or conclusions through the use of reason
2: an instance of the use of reason : argument

It didn't mean to be black and white though it looks brighter in the browser.

Nice contrast and great textures. I like it.
Maybe you could make the top of the picture a little darker? I can still see a branch in the shadows which distracts a little bit from the textures in the bottom.

Thank you for the comment. :D
I agree it needs to be a little darker but the branch is part of the main subject.

Dunno... the title doesn't work for me and the image doesn't as well. Sorry, just not my cup of tea I suppose.

well i didnt know that the word reasoning has 2 meanings anyway if you are prefering to: 1: the use of reason ; especially : the drawing of inferences or conclusions through the use of reason
your photo is a great example of reasoning..

Most reactions

Back