Alyssajns24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flutterbystudios.org
All comments welcomed!!

DSC04746.jpg

DSC04758.jpg

I really like the perspective, lighting, skin tones & especially the model. Wonderful.

What I don't like is the copyright (right on the model) and the cropping. Her hand, elbow & knee are all cut off. The hand & elbow don't bother me as much as the knee though. If the crop was a little higher at the top, I think this would be a much stronger photo.

:LOL: foot in mouth ;)

These are definately your best shots yet :thumbsup: You've improved quite a bit since you first started working with this model. The first one is beautiful. Both poses are very flattering for this model.

jonmikal said:
oops! my bad...sorry, :oops:

D'oh!! :lol: Don't worry Jon...I thought the same thing a while back until I visited her site...Aly these are really great- keep it up!!!! The white enviros are perfect...her skin tones against it, beautiful!!!...very victoria's secret like. The angles you've been using on these last few are very professional looking.

She has amazing eyes. Although it appears to me she has a tricky nose - for some reason it just doesn't like the light. The second shot is much better for that but then the light bounced off her leg. All I can think is that your lights are too bright. Down them a smidge. Oh, and by the way, you really have come 50,000 miles with these shots. Great work.

You're a talented studio photographer. You have great control of the elements that comprise a great portrait. Your work with Rebecca is some of the more professional-looking submissions I've seen on the forum

I really like these two. However on the bottom photo I just can't get over the bumps on her butt that must be just a hint of her toes showing. I don't know about everyone else but it really grabs my attention. I would PS them out.

Great work!

Eric

very nice rendering of skin tones, freckles, lip gloss are well balanced. rebecca's eyes are absolutely stunning. very nice work you are doing there, thanks for sharing. dean

I have to agree with big mike... I dont like the cropping in the knee, elbow and on the first photo... the top of her head... but overall I like them both.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back