Rebel t1i Portable Projector?

GoKoo40

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Canon Rebel t1i (500D) and it goes where I go. I always take new photos, so it's nice to share them with people. I have a high capacity sd card so I can take and keep a lot of pictures, but the problem is that when I want to show people it becomes difficult with one screen. Everyone has to look at them on the small screen and then pass it along. To make the whole process easier, a good travel projector would be ideal so that I power it up and show people right away.
I know the rebel has hdmi out so, if I could find a portable projector with hdmi I think it would work...
Any and all suggestion appreciated.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you considered a netbook laptop? there about the same cost as the projectors and can use it in daylight,dont have to find a dark room

I have looked into netbooks, but they have the same screen size limitations =/
Both of those are pretty decent projectors but reading up on them, people said the lumens rating (the brightness) was severely lacking wasn't as advertised. But they say that for most projectors, right? Looking into those two portable projectors, I found another company called aaxa tech. They also make portable micro projectors.
I found a good review that swayed me to my decision. I bought it off the aaxa tech site.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back