Rebel XT - really cheap

HoosierJoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Rebel XT - really cheap I'm finally going to do it. Selling my XT that has served me well. I have an opportunity to purchase a 1DII for a killer price.

Bought this refurbished from Adorama in 03/2007. It has always worked perfectly and still does. Takes great pictures. It has normal wear and about 10k shots on it. You can see that the grip has noticeable wear on it. Comes with box, strap, extra battery, cables.

Why so cheap? It's a refurb, it has signs of wear, and I see others posting XT's with much higher prices and they aren't selling. I would really like it sold and get on with purchasing something else.

Price: $225 cash, check or money order. Add $5.00 for paypal to help offset fees. I ship the day after payment clears via USPS. International shipping will be have appropriate charge.I have bought, sold, and traded many things on POTN and fred miranda so I should have a good rep.

I can send pics if you need them. You can email or pm: [email protected]

pictures?
I'll be glad to send pictures to anyone who wants them. I can't figure out the picture posting process on this board. It isn't like the other boards I am a member of.

I am interested. my email is [email protected]

I would love to get photos of the camera and some pic samples.....thanks....

Most reactions

Back