Rebel Yell (Again) Part 2

haleyme

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok.. What do you think of this one?

786025-R1-007-2.jpg

I took most of the color out of the picture, but since I didn't take out the tans and browns and reds, the board stayed its natural color. No reason really.

Take the girl out and I like the pic. She doesn't feel a part of anything behind her. Maybe if she was in jeans and a tank it might help but it just feels wrong to me her being in a gown by construction kwim?

Nothing in the first picture looks natural to me, I don't know what else to say really. You just missed the mark on the shot completely, whatever message could have been conveyed through this shot gets shattered by the girl there, at least the way she's dressed. Doesn't fit, at all. The second shot is better, but the flag sort of feels out of place too. I don't know, I just don't think selective coloring works for these shots.

Nothing in the first picture looks natural to me, I don't know what else to say really. You just missed the mark on the shot completely, whatever message could have been conveyed through this shot gets shattered by the girl there, at least the way she's dressed. Doesn't fit, at all. The second shot is better, but the flag sort of feels out of place too. I don't know, I just don't think selective coloring works for these shots.

this is the first time i have dont 'selective coloring'. i just got aperture and was messing with it.

one thing though, i took this picture in total of about 10 seconds. we last minute decided to run over there and take it and then we ran away ha, we thought the homeowners were home. but anyways... just wanted some opinons from everyone... and i got some!

Most reactions

Back