Recent Black&White wedding shots, c&c

dzfoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dz-foto.lt
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, my friends, thank you all for the previous comments on my posts!
There are shots from 3 different weddings. Just want to share with you what attracted my eye. Comments and critiques are welcome! :)

1. I had all day hard rain while shoting this wedding..
wed_dz_146-vi.jpg

wed_dz_148-vi.jpg

wed_dz_150-vi.jpg

wed_dz_151-vi.jpg

wed_dz_152-vi.jpg

hot DAMN!
WONDERFUL shots. kudos to you! well done!

#3 is amazing...i only wish her entire dress made it in the shot.

Great shots, for sure. Is it me, or is the bokeh in #2 odd?

Another nice series Donatas! I only have one comment. One the first picture, if you take out the veniPak logo, it will look a lot classier.. I think anwyay :). I think the logo is distracting and it needs to be photoshopped out.

Gorgeous shots, sir. I love the last one!

Another nice series Donatas! I only have one comment. One the first picture, if you take out the veniPak logo, it will look a lot classier.. I think anwyay :). I think the logo is distracting and it needs to be photoshopped out.

Beautiful shots again and I heartily agree with Schwetty here on the logo.

hot DAMN!
WONDERFUL shots. kudos to you! well done!

#3 is amazing...i only wish her entire dress made it in the shot.

Thank you!

Great shots, there are some beautiful women in your country i couldn't believe it when i visited Vilnius on my motorbike, this would be a great place for a wedding or fashion shoot http://gsgary.smugmug.com/Holidays/PolandLithuania-2006/DSCF0250crop/78661182_ekwWS-L.jpg not sure how far it is from where you live

Thanks! To go to this place (Castle of Trakai) from my home takes less than an hour. In fact, that lots of wedding shots are done there, I avoid doing this (copying) lol

Great shots, for sure. Is it me, or is the bokeh in #2 odd?

Thank you! Bokeh looks odd, because I done this photo with branches between groom and bride and my camera. In a word saying through trees.

Thanks! Yeah, I agree with you. But as I do photojournalistic photography I try to have authentic captures. Just trying to document what I see, from my best perspective. Though the logo can be easy removed.

Gorgeous shots, sir. I love the last one!

Thank you!

Beautiful shots again and I heartily agree with Schwetty here on the logo.

Thank you guys!

And sorry of my english ;)

Were there three brides or something? Lucky guy. I love the third one, but wish the whole dress was in. The last one looks kind of dopey. Her face is already a little bit weird or "duhhhh" looking, but then the single finger pressing into her cheek, makes her look even more like a ditz.

#1 could make a nice advert for venipak :p

"Venipak, Saving the day every rainy day."
"Venipak, Every day can be a happy day."

their comercial team would probably come up with better slogans but meh.

Ok, bokeh makes sense now. Funny how I didn't see it before.

UUiliam, do you watch the show Mad Men? Your comment made me think of it.

Most reactions

Back