Recent captures

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What an amazing week I've had. It has taken me away from TPF but lots of great stuff happening in my life recently and some promising shoots in the near future. Anyway, I thought I would take a few minutes to post some recent photos.

On Wednesday, while waiting for the Vimy to arrive in Toronto I took these images at the airport.

Historic deHavilland Canada hangar.
28may2066.jpg

Percival Sea Prince tail at the Toronto Aerospace Museum
28may2079.jpg

When I first got a camera at nine years old my father would take me to Downsview airport to shoot the planes at deHavilland Aircraft for practice. Over the years I have taken thousands of photos from the fence so I just had to shoot this one the other night. I never dreamed of actually standing on the runway at the airport to shoot an aircraft landing at the airport. Given this kind of access to aircraft photography the last few years is truly a dream come true for me. I just wished the Vimy had arrived in this kind of lighting and not after sunset.
28may2086.jpg

Needless to say I was really board waiting for the aircraft to arrive :)

Happy Landings,

Eric

Excellent as always. Since you're bored, here's something for you to look at. Not the real thing, but pretty close. Enjoy.

Danny

43973534.jpg

danny said:
Excellent as always. Since you're bored, here's something for you to look at. Not the real thing, but pretty close. Enjoy.

Danny

43973534.jpg

Wow! A trainer yellow Spitfire. Very cool. Love the nose cone, looks just like the real one.

Eric

Yes, I like how you deal with the angle shots. :thumbsup:

The last one does it for me, great stuff!

Most reactions

Back