Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last weekend I had a shoot with a couple. Just looking for a little
C C.

Here are a couple pics

22.jpg

27.jpg

IMHO... which is worth only about a 1/2 cent... In the first pic I would have had them without their sunglasses... the glare on the females glasses is distracting... in pic two... i think the female looks a little uncomfortable... and her shoulder is completely hidden under his arm.... no to mention the top of his head is cut off a long with the bottom of the bike... i would have backed up and go the whole bike in the frame... but again... thats just MHO

Agree with the above. I also think a fill light would have helped even out the exposure in both images.

In the second picture, the background is just to bright and distracting in the middle. And in the first picture I would've done it without their glasses, indeed the reflection in the woman's glasses is distracting.

Last weekend I had a shoot with a couple. Just looking for a little
C C.

22.jpg
I don't mind her glasses so much because they really aren't hiding her eyes. I'm also wondering if his eyes would have been visible by using a reflector since he is squinting anyway. A definite keeper, this shot, especially if you can lighten up the guy's teeth a hair in PS.

Just quickly. I also agree with the above points.

However, in response to their comments re: the sunglasses.

I don't think they are actually sunglasses, I suspect they are prescription glasses that change their opacity / sun-filtering dependant on the light.

E.g. In indoor light they would appear to be wearing normal glasses. Outside on a sunny day it would look like they are wearing sunglasses. On a cloudy overcast day, it would look like normal glasses however in a rocket slowly approaching as well as looking directly at the sun, the glasses would be quite black.

Most reactions

Back