Recent Europe Trip

MrFSS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tbedwell.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Spent three weeks in Europe and took over 2000 digitals with my new Nickon D70. Here are some samples.
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

All the photos are here:
http://tbedwell.smugmug.com/Vacation/26469

Hey, welcome to the forum. These pictures are really beautiful! They make me wish that I had some vacation in time Europe. ;) The first and last one stands out for me, but they are all great pictures.

Welcome aboard and that's some neat work!
They all seem nicely crisp but the colors and composition of the first one makes it my favorite.

I'm impressed by the colors in these photos. Great job!

Welcome. Great shots. How do you like the D-70? I'm really enjoying mine and in three months I just rolled over 7,000 images.

Eric

Thanks for all the kind comments. I probably should have had a small caption with each picture. The pictures, from top to bottom are:

The Summer Palace in Vienna, Austria
The Old Stone Bridge across the Danube in Regensburg, Germany
On the Danube. getting close to its origin
The bridge at Heidelberg
The famous "Blue" Church on the Danube
A church along the Rhine River

We took a river ship from Vienna to Amsterdam.

I'll try to post some more.

To answer some of the other questions, I love the D70. I also have a Canon G3, but the D70 does a great job as I continue to learn how to use all its functions.

I also use Elements 2.0 to crop and edit the pictures.

Great photos!

I've had my D70 for three weeks now and absolutely love it. I wonder if I'll ever completely understand or use it to it's full capacity! Seems to be a popular camera of choice these days. Look forward to more of your posts!

lovely shots! But why you didn't visit Poland?!?!?!

lovely shots! But why you didn't visit Poland?!?!?!
Probably because the Danube and Rhine rivers don't go there. We were at the mercy of where the ship went!

Thanks for the comment, though.

I used to live in northern Wisconsin and I think that is part of Poland!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back