Photos OK to edit
DSC_0028-crop.jpg

DSC_0035-crop.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0059-crop.jpg

DSC_0023-1.jpg

DSC_0020-1.jpg

DSC_0041-crop.jpg

I like them all. Did you use photoshop for post processing?

these are beautiful. I love the edits. How did you do that?

Thanks! I work with many layers. I usually adjust the background and family separately, so a lot of masking and erasing. To get the surrounding area so bright and bold I saturate/blurr/adjust the contrast.

Here is one of the originals.....

DSC_0023-2.jpg

I like them all. Did you use photoshop for post processing?

Thanks! Yes, I use Photoshop CS2.

I really like these! I think I might tone down the vignettes just a little though, they're very strong. Especially where they start to cover faces. A few of them also look a little cool, but maybe that's your preference. I love your posing!

I really like these! I think I might tone down the vignettes just a little though, they're very strong. Especially where they start to cover faces. A few of them also look a little cool, but maybe that's your preference. I love your posing!

Thanks!

I really do like the vignettes and I don't see it covering any faces...on my screen...nor do they seem cool on my screen. I do agree that the vignette is dark, but that is the look I was going for.

It's all personal preference! And I do like the vignettes in general.

Their skin looks particularly cool to me in number 4. The definitely could be a difference in monitors though...

It's all personal preference! And I do like the vignettes in general.

Their skin looks particularly cool to me in number 4. The definitely could be a difference in monitors though...

Thanks....Ill have a look at it a little bigger.

Your vignetting is a little too close to the people in some of these shots, besides that I can't find too many problems with these shots. (except that some of these shots could use a little bit of sharpening, they probably went duller after the resize though anyways)

Good shots.

I agree with others about the venetting. But if its kind of your signature look then don't change it to much ;)

4 looks a touch cool on my monitor as well.
Over all though I love these. I think you did a great job of bringing out the colors but keeping the focal point of your photos the people. And I just LOVE that truck!

very nice photos, the wife is to hot for the nerdy husband though haha

Your vignetting is a little too close to the people in some of these shots, besides that I can't find too many problems with these shots. (except that some of these shots could use a little bit of sharpening, they probably went duller after the resize though anyways)

Good shots.

Thanks....they are sharp at 100%....I should have sharpened for the internet.....forgot :er:

I agree with others about the venetting. But if its kind of your signature look then don't change it to much ;)

4 looks a touch cool on my monitor as well.
Over all though I love these. I think you did a great job of bringing out the colors but keeping the focal point of your photos the people. And I just LOVE that truck!

I can see 4 looking a little cool after the upload, but when I pull it up in Photoshop it looks plenty warm....Im going to print a few.

Thanks! I also loved the truck :D

very nice photos, the wife is to hot for the nerdy husband though haha

He is about 10 years older than her. They married when she was 19....I believe she is 32 now. He definitely did well :) Couldn't get a real smile out of him....just a goofy look :er:

Thanks for your comment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back