Recent HDR's, C&C

Hey fokker. Sorry for the confusion. I typed in that I did realize the halos and was too lazy to remove them. what I meant was that I wanted some input on the subjects, not the art itself. If any of the critizism was constructive at all, I may as well have bothered to remove the halos if there was any potential to any of the pictures.

Oh don't apologize, there was no confusion on my part - you are the one who is confused. Let me clarify: Why post pictures that look asolutely horrible because of a processing artifact that you were too lazy (unskilled?) to remove? Is it because you wanted criticism on your HDR technique? If so: it's poor. Is it because you wanted criticism on your composition and exposure? Then why do a half-pie HDR conversion on the photos? What is the point of even asking for c&c at all if you're going to have a cry when you hear an honest opinion? If you're looking for a pat on the back then look elsewhere.

Now I'm not running around telling you that Tui in a Kowhai Tree is rubbish, and that you should have shot something else to find meaningful results. Obviously it is bland, uncomposed, and more or less a snapshot. contrast too high. but why did you post it? probably the same reason i posted these.

Despite what you say, it seems you are running around telling me this. After all, you did click the link to my flickr page and sift through 4 pages of photos just to find one picture (which I never submitted for c&c and I know isn't perfect, but is still a memorable photo to me of a rare native bird) with some flaws to try and bum me out with and make yourself feel better.

Now let me give you some advice: you can go around defending your lousy photos with crudely constructed personal attacks on those who took the time to actually give an honest appraisal of your work, or you can quit acting like a douche and try to learn something so your next post for c&c is a little bit better. Take the c&c for what it is, learn from it and drop the attitude, or go away and don't come back.

:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back