Recent nature shots

MilkMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm a newbie here, went around looking for a photo forum. The first one I stumbled on had a LONG list of absurd rules to post pictures, this forum is so much better.
Anyway here are pictures I took 2 weekends ago at Shenandoah National Park in Virginia (except photo 1). Camera is Canon Rebel 2000, w/ polarizer, Kodak Slide film scanned and photoshop enhanced. I'm fairly new to photography as this is only my 3rd roll developed, so feel free to critique. Thanks!

ph1.jpg

ph2.jpg

ph3.jpg

ph4.jpg

ph5.jpg

ph6.jpg

nice shots you have there and welcome to the forum! i really like #1, 4 & 5 a lot! great color and compositions. keep 'em coming!

New to photography????
Well, you seem to KNOW what you're doing!!!
WELCOME.
Do send more of your photos!!!

Yay, great photos, I couldn't even pick my favourite one... :) Welcome here, by the way... Enjoy your stay! :D

Very nice work! If you are new, then you've definately got an eye for composition! Welcome to the forum!

Zach :D

Wow, great photos. If you are new to photography, then I don't even have a camera. :lol:

Welcome in! You'll love it here.

Good set of photos. good use of slow shutter speed on #4, I like the upward vertical angle of the tree in #5

Wow thanks for everyone's comments and the welcome. I'm hoping to move to DSLR sometime so in the meantime I'm bearing with the 35mm. Thanks again

Most reactions

Back