Recent outside wedding pics...Brrrrrrrr

Deadeye008

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hamblinphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was one of the fastest wedding sessions I've done because it was so cold outside... C&C Welcome
IMG_1006-8BWweb.jpg

IMG_1012-12aweb.jpg

IMG_1017-16BWweb.jpg

IMG_1019-1aweb.jpg

IMG_1021-18BWweb.jpg

IMG_1027-21BWweb.jpg

IMG_1040-1aweb.jpg

IMG_1049-1-2aweb.jpg

IMG_1054-1aweb.jpg

IMG_1060-1aweb.jpg

IMG_1067-3BWweb.jpg

Very nice! I think the surface blur on number 9 is too high, soften it a bit and I think it'll look much better.

Very nice! I think the surface blur on number 9 is too high, soften it a bit and I think it'll look much better.
Thanks! I'll have to take a look at the hi-res version of #9. The surface blur on all these was set the exact same so it may be just because it is a low-res version that it looks really soft. Thanks for commenting.

Great pics, but the first thing that caught my eye in 10,11 was the building in the background being off axis. If that was your intention, cool but it drew my eye away from the couple. Other than that, great shots!

Great pics, but the first thing that caught my eye in 10,11 was the building in the background being off axis. If that was your intention, cool but it drew my eye away from the couple. Other than that, great shots!
Thanks for the comments. #11 is supposed to be tilted. I checked #10 with grids in photoshop and it lined up straight. Maybe it's an optical illusion...:mrgreen:

Nice work.

Don't you love it when the groom wears white? It's so much better than a black tux, which tends to look like a black blob next to a white dress.

Do they not look blurry to everyone else? The couple I mean. #7 is the only one that I'm not rubbing my eyes thinking my contacts are dried out looking at. I'm at work on a poorly colored Dell monitor though.....

Very pretty girl, he's a lucky groom.

Composition wise, #3 and #6 are my favorites. Very nice leaning against the columns like that.

Do they not look blurry to everyone else? The couple I mean. #7 is the only one that I'm not rubbing my eyes thinking my contacts are dried out looking at. I'm at work on a poorly colored Dell monitor though.....

Very pretty girl, he's a lucky groom.

Composition wise, #3 and #6 are my favorites. Very nice leaning against the columns like that.
Thanks for the comments. I believe the combination of the pictures being soft and low-res is producing the out of focus look. The hi-res pics look fine. Maybe I'll post one... Thanks again for commenting.

Just a couple picky detail comments: :wink:

Watch the rings - just a slight twist and the brides ring would be much better.

Hands. I, and a lot of parents, have problems with mens hands in their pockets. It's especially goofy when he's kissing his bride. And in #2 his hand is just hanging there. Give hands something to do - touch her, hold her hand, or at least hide it behind the flowers. Same with the bride in front of the cathedral - her hand is just hanging there, kinda of dead?

Hands are tricky and take a lot of guidance from the photographer.

OMG lol... I shot a wedding that same day. I remember your couple, they came out of the temple just before mine. What are the chances?

I Like them a lot!!
The one thing that bugs me in #5 is that it looks like she has no eyes??

Most reactions

Back