recent portrait shoot

BOUNCE!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
some portraits from a fairly recent shoot. Let me know what you think please?

_MG_0291_23copy.jpg

_MG_0272_2copy.jpg

_MG_0271copy.jpg

_MG_0270_4copy.jpg

Hi digital matt, I hope you try again because they have gone thru' photobucket fine on my end, and I can see them on the forum, so I'm not sure why you can't see them?!!!! Jodie

Hey... I got question marks! (However, I am positive you didn't take four idential portraits of a question mark)

If you have your TPF Digital Decoder Filter to put over your screen, it brings the images out... It's not question marks at all... The pictures are 1., 2., 3., and 4. You can see that 3. is bigger because there's more space between it and 4.

Although I might not have the proper setting on the Decoder Filter, so I could be getting the wrong images.

;)

Mike

Hi all, I have just logged in this morning and still the photos are showing up when I look in the forum. I don't have any problem viewing them so I don't know why you can't see them. I'll leave it till I get home today and I will try and repost them. Thabks Jodie xxx

It could be your hosting site is blocking hot links. Some of them do so that images on the site can't be viewed by people that aren't members of the service... it saves them on bandwidth. A lot of the freebie hosting sites do this. You might put the url link in the post so people can go to the actual url address rather than try to display them here.

Mike

Most reactions

New Topics

Back