TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$Outfit 1.jpg
$Outfit 3.jpg
$Outfit 4.jpg
$Outfit 2_0.jpg

I love the artificial "fake snowflake" look on these!!! I totally love it! Shots 3 and 4 are my favorites. The snowflake effect really ties these together.

I agree 100% with Derrel. Nice job!

Thanks guys. The theme was Winter Couture for the magazine, so I added to snow to really give it the cold feel. Left it up to the MU artist to make her skin appear cold, along with a little post.

Yes, her cool skin tones give an Ice Queen type of vibe. The overall "coolish" hue/tint/white balance just makes these feel wintery. I know it's just seamless paper and not snow underfoot, but doggone it, this treatment just "works". It's obviously studio fashion, but damn, it looks good.

I'm going to go against the consensus here and say that I think the snow is too distracting for my personal liking. Perhaps it could use a little toning down. Not really feeling the pose and composition of the fourth image either. Otherwise, lovely lighting, great exposure, great skin retouching and sharp detail as usual.

Absolutely love it.

I'm going to go against the consensus here and say that I think the snow is too distracting for my personal liking. Perhaps it could use a little toning down. Not really feeling the pose and composition of the fourth image either. Otherwise, lovely lighting, great exposure, great skin retouching and sharp detail as usual.

It's borderline, but for a spread I think it's really cool. It misses me on #3, since she's wearing a dress and it doesn't have any relation to snow.

and I agree, really great lighting and everything else technical.

Most reactions

Back