TJPhotoGuy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Image_0520.jpg
Image_0520.jpg

Polite C&C welcome as always, thanks

It's a shot of a woman on a white background. What is this for? There's really not much to it.

It's a shot of a woman on a white background. What is this for? There's really not much to it.

Well that's a typical portrait/fashion image and there a reason seamless paper is typically used in this type of photography :) It focuses on the subject and not the background. I tried to find a really good article on this by one of my favorite photographers "JimmyD" (prettygirlshooter.blogspot.com) but couldn't dig it up, but he talked about the same thing on that blog.

What's there to it? Pose, angle expression, slant of the shoulders, good composition, mood and lighting. This was one of my favorites that day, she exudes confidence in this shot.

As to what it was for, this was a model, the shot is for an agency I work for about once per month.

Skin tone and contrast look great,

Thanks!

but the face looks very processed.

Would you believe me if I told you the face wasn't processed hardly at all? I know because one of my biggest weakness is skin processing lol; I suck at it! :) All I did was a couple of cloning of temporary blemishes; not but a couple though. Her skin was almost flawless... God's honest truth. She's one of the prettiest girls I"ve seen in a long, long time.

THanks for the comments guys

looks to me like she's a beautiful girl and somebody ruined it by dumbing a 5 gallon bucket of makeup on her face...

I think it is somewhat over-processed. Also is the background cut out or blown out by light, it appears like the former.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back