Recent Stuff

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just this last weekend I photographed a wedding for a friend of mine. What a rowdy crowd too. I think that this was one of the most relaxed weddings that I have been to. U know when a Minister says, "I can see now, that this is going to be rowdy", that its going to get crazy. But anywho, I did capture them before all the crazyness unleashed. Thanks for looking and C/C always welcome.

Kim2.jpg

Bob.jpg

Kim.jpg

Bob-and-kim.jpg

I will say the same as everyone else about 4! GREAT! It's so freaking cool!
And I like the one with her in focus and him in the background a lot too. Good job. :)

Wow, #4 is a fantastic idea!!!
Haha, I guess you didn't see thousand other pictures of the same concept.

I like number 1 actually, not because of the woman, but the place is absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks to all of you for the great comments. I am slowly learning this, and I thank TPF for all the teaching and critique that goes on here. I wish I could still hang around with one of my Mentors per say to learn much more. Oh well, working life is a bummer, but someone has to do it.

#3 is very cool but #4 is absolutely stunning!

Very Nice! I like all of them and think that #4 is very clever. You have a bright future in wedding photography. Just how wild was it?

I've just started looking at the works of other photographers, so I guess I've missed out, ha ha. I wanted to develop my own style first, and then see what others were doing. :)

Thats how I got started. I still have yet to develop my "Own" style, but I use what little I have learned and what works. Hopefully I will learn and develop into something more and develop a good working ClarkKent type style.

Hi Clark,
I like the shots. Your white balance is far to the magenta side though. What are you using for outdoor conversions?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back