Recent Wedding (12) pics (small size)

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I couldnt narrow it down any further... lol its hard when theres 1,000 + pics..

I am really starting to love weddings!!!!

Ive a lot more candids of everything guests, food etc.... but im sure you would all get mad if I posted 50+ shots.... lol :lol:

IMG_3309.jpg

IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3261.jpg

IMG_3222.jpg

IMG_3144.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

IMG_3040.jpg

IMG_2938.jpg

Very lovely. My favorite is the fifth one down (bride peeking inside auto). Would you tell me about your lighting for that one?

Thanks for the compliment....

I used my canon EX flash and stofen diffuser and I tilted it up so that only the

less bright (vertical) side flashed its a little softer that way.. I think I was @

1 stop down on the FEC........

bump!!

I was just hoping to get some constructive crit out of 109 views.... lol

I find the peek-a-boo posing to be too cute... contrived at the very least.

I can't imagine WHY he would be sitting on her lap.

And... I've never been a fan of posing couples with the guy in back.

So, for me, it's all posing that's holding me back. The car photo is cute. Maybe next time have her bend her arm a bit so it doesn't create a straight, vertical line.

Looks like you have a good handle on dealing with the changing lighting conditions.

I hope this is helpful.

Pete

thanks, it does help ...

I thought those 2 poses were a little silly myself but those 2 were his ideas and he REALLY

wanted them... lol

I couldnt exactly tell him they were not so good poses, they are the boss...Even though

I really hinted about it...

I didnt notice the arm thing, now ive got something to think about that I didnt even

know about before !!! I like that, thanks .....

this was my first ever wedding so I need some help probably with poses. Anyone recommend

any good books or anything to pick up more varied selection of poses please let me know...

It seems I will prob have to start telling them which poses to do on some of the semi-formals to

make sure they get decent shots... which I dont mind doing I just need to learn more about

posing to be honest... lol

Most reactions

Back