Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few from a July wedding.

Gabr_066.jpg

Gabr_096.jpg

Gabr_251.jpg

Gabr_269.jpg

Gabr_248.jpg

Nice to see you active around here Matt.

I really like the first one, it seems to be a simple posed formal but the symmetry really seems to set it apart.

The bride has one heck of a great smile, I'll bet you have a whole lot of great shots of her.

bogleric said:
The effect on number 4 is very unique and intriguing, not something I see too often.

I don't do a lot of very obvious manipulation, but the radial blur kiss shot has become a signature image for me. I started doing it to obscure weird backgrounds and bad lighting behind the kissing couple, but people seemed to like it, and it's easy to do. Normally I've been using the zoom radial blur, but this time I choose the spin option. I always include a copy of the un-zoomed/spun photo too.

Here's the very first one I did. I guess I don't have any other examples of it on my website.

IMG_2560.jpg

Big Mike said:
Nice to see you active around here Matt.

I'll be hanging out the next couple of weeks, and then I'll probably be gone again until near X-mas. The wedding biz really took off this year, and I've got every Saturday, and many Friday and Sundays, booked from mid-August to mid-November. Yahoo!

Big Mike said:
I really like the first one, it seems to be a simple posed formal but the symmetry really seems to set it apart.
Ditto.

Good to see you again, Matt! :)

I really like the 5th image... the one in front of the pillars. And although I like how you've positioned them in them frame, I wonder about including the dark doorframes on the right. When I hold my hand over that bit, I think it's a bit better.

Very cool shot.

Pete

Christie Photo said:
I wonder about including the dark doorframes on the right.

I was intentionally keeping the doorways on the edge to maintain a sense of the corridor-like space, but I think you are right for the horizontal composition. Normally with a row of big pillars I would shoot from more to the right, and just have the entire background be receding pillars.

Nice shots! I really like the first one, except that it looks like the bride has some things coming out of her head.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back