recent work

motcon,
great to have you back, wow and its been worth the wait.

not only are the photos magical and inviting - but the lyricism you describe them with is inspiring. It makes us realize to the core why we take photographs.

The shots are done very well and the collection makes it interesting. It would be hard to have any one of those shots stand alone and really keep the attention of a viewer, except for the top left. As previously mentioned it really inspires the viewer to wonder about what she is thinking.

Wonderful collection, Will! Though soft, I like the top right the best, with the demure eyes downward expression. I hope she was a happy client!! :thumbsup:

I like the irony of the fortunes, but with a story like that it might be nice to see a shot of the guy. I realise the shoot was for her though. Anyways, there are some great smiles in the bottom row. Personally I would like a little more focus in the top ones. Great layout and presentation though.

the top photos were intentionally diffused. if that doesn't convey a certain aura/disposition to you, then so be it. if one likes 'tack sharp' photos only, then it may be a good idea to critique only tack sharp photos...

...i had no intention for a viewer to be able to count nose hairs. it's about soul. the diffusion got me there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back