Recent Work

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Various photos I've taken of friends, models, and clients over the last few months.

Xavier
XoMFlLV.jpg

Signe
cQ6m9hH.jpg

nQyz6XU.jpg

Jesseray
UhKiaLo.jpg

Nih7HYO.jpg

Josh
KsgXIIV.jpg

X2pTBuO.jpg

Temple
n0xcPGq.jpg

And my best friend Vinnie, who sadly moved to another state at the end of December. I particularly enjoyed the shoot with the underwear because we both had a great time while being a bit cheeky/ridiculous. That particular shoot happened because Vinnie caught the attention of a local underwear designer who hired him to model for them (for photos not pictured here because I wasn't the photographer for that shoot), and part of his pay was to take whatever underwear he liked with him. As soon as he was done with the job he called me to tell me that he and I had to photograph him in the underwear he got, and he knows me well enough to know I would never say no to that. I'm really missing this guy because he's one of my favorite people in the world, and he's by far my favorite person the photograph.
mq3cvAq.jpg

yhnPgOM.jpg

xWh1XgP.jpg

Last edited:
OMG, that shot of Vinnie grabbing the underwear is hilarious! He's clearly having a great time.

But the shot above it, of him in the hat, is a real standout to me. Perfect!

Sorry he moved away- it's hard to lose a close friend. :(

The back-lit, soft focus one of Jesseray just takes the cake - beautiful work there, Dan.

Great set! Happy New Year!

Great set! Favorite is #2. The photos of all the models show strength, yet approachable.

Dan.... Again, your work is impeccable.

Don't stop doing this, your a true master.

You'll prob. hear from him again and will have some fun with other shoots.

You are so amazingly talented.

That's a great set all round but the first image and the ninth image (your bowler hatted BF Vinnie) are stand outs for me. Really nice work.

Really nice set.

I am not a portrait photographer so don't know many of the intricacies of that genre but to me your images are outstanding.

If these are yours start to finish, you did the editing as well you did an amazing job. The editing is flawless, simply flawless.

Love the shot of your mate with the hat on. Eye contact is mesmerising and captivating. Supurb shot!
Cheers, Ann. 🍷

Most reactions

New Topics

Back