Recently pics, feel free to crushed them :)

I'm glad you like them, about the first one and the crop, don't worry I don't have any problem with the editing :) Maybe I could make the part with the people darker with the gimp, because yes, they're indeed a distraction.

The water drops pic, I tried too, but it was hard to judge the depth of field with the viewfinder, and I couldn't check the picture right until I was home because the sun didn't allow me to see the screen correctly, but yes, you're right I focus the wrong part haha.

Thanks again for your help.

I don't know if it's just me, but I never really noticed the people in the background till someone mentioned it :confused: Maybe it's my computer monitor or something. That picture is really nice and I'm more attracted to the subject rather than the people you can barely see. But that's just me. :thumbup:

Gracias. Pensaba que la palabra era abstracto pero no estaba seguro. Pues, consulte un diccionario pero me dijo que la palabra era extracto.

De nada.

Deberias tomar en RAW siempre si puedes, y convertir luego a blanco y negro. El JPEG es un formato comprimido; entonces tiene menos detalle que RAW.

Lo sé, pero mi compu murió, y usar RAW es espantoso así, hasta que no compre una nueva lap pronto, es algo incómodo.

En el numero 2, la foto tiene suficiente detalle en las sombras y el medio, pero no pienso que hay suficiente variación en los puntos culminantes. Son grises y planos. No hay bastante espacio abierto para esquivar y quemar (dodge and burn?) suficientemente. Pero hay otras técnicas. Puedo aconsejar mas sobre el proceso dependiendo de su programa. Usas Photoshop?

Uso The Gimp Portable a falta de mi laptop XD. Y sí, es esquivar y quemar, está bien dicho, ahora que lo dices es cierto, probablemente la subexpuse y eso combinado con el ISO 1600 deben haber causado lo que mencionas, y si bien no tengo photoshop en este momento, apreciaría que me aconsejes sobre el post-proceso.

Lo siento que mi español esta oxidado. Y también no puedo hacer muchos acentos en las letras.

Para nada, tu español es mucho mejor que mi inglés, los acentos son prescindibles, nadie los usa (cuando digo nadie me refiero a personas cuyo idioma nativo es el español), yo porque soy un obscesivo con la ortografía.

I don't know if it's just me, but I never really noticed the people in the background till someone mentioned it :confused: Maybe it's my computer monitor or something. That picture is really nice and I'm more attracted to the subject rather than the people you can barely see. But that's just me. :thumbup:

Thank you very much :)

Thanks, and they're 2 completely different close ups.

I like more the non-cropped child, because I believe it's a more balanced shot, in the crop the trash can seems to break the harmony of the shot, which is the important thing actually. Maybe a different crop :/ Or maybe I'm crazy XD

Ahhh you see to me, I didn't see it as a trash can I thought it was some cool minimalist statue type thing with a light on the top... seriously... :lmao:

So if it is indeed (as I now see) a trash can what is that infront of it?

I have somewhat of an affinity for pictures of water droplets on surfaces, since my final year chemistry project was centered on the contstruction of water repellant surfaces.

I really liked the pictures of the spread-out water drop, i think the drop closest could have had more of it in focus though ( am I right in thinking using a higher apeture number?)

Lovely photo of the water bubbling in that pool, and the one of the little girl walking away was awesome too :mrgreen:

Matt

I have somewhat of an affinity for pictures of water droplets on surfaces, since my final year chemistry project was centered on the contstruction of water repellant surfaces.

I really liked the pictures of the spread-out water drop, i think the drop closest could have had more of it in focus though ( am I right in thinking using a higher apeture number?)

Lovely photo of the water bubbling in that pool, and the one of the little girl walking away was awesome too :mrgreen:

Matt

I'm glad you like them.

Well, I could have use a higher F number, but it wouldn't work as you think, it will more likely to focus things far instead of those closed. I just focused the wrong part, if you pay attention the path between the 2 drops has a part in focus XD, I just missed the focus.

Ah, ok - yea, now you mention that, I see what you mean

Matt

Most reactions

Back