Recommendations for camera bag.

anldyxp_gd3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone has good recommendations for a new camera bag for me. Preferably Lowepro. Currently I have a Lowepro Slingshot 200. It holds my D90, 2 other lenses, 1 SB-600(which i'd like to add another soon), cleaning kit, battery grip. I'm kinda getting tired of the "slinging" action involved to gain access to the camera. I'm looking for a "letter bag" style kinda bag, but not too bulky, something that fits everything just right. Thanks for your time guys!

Buy a Canon bag so no one will steal your gear. :lol:

Seriously though, I have a Lowepro and I also have a Canon bag. I'd look on B&H and filter it to show only LowePro and see what fits your needs/budget.

^LOL, my most used bag is my Canon bag. LOL out of the 3, its my go to.

cool. Thanks guys, I'll check those out. But yeah I've filtered searches for Lowepro bags on adorama before, but its just really hard to get the feeling for size, and what exactly the bag can fit without being able to see the bags in person you know.

I have a Tamrac System 6, I can fit my D700, 80-200, 24-120VR, 50G, 3 SB-600's, along with some honl snoots and flags in it. Also with the normal memory cards and batteries etc..

totally weather proof, and for what it is, quite small.

LOVE IT.

http://www.tamrac.com/5606.htm

Last edited:
^^^ ok great, I will check this one out too. So far the Rezo 180/190 look pretty good. The Rezo 190 is a bit big, but on Lowepro's site, it doesnt look like the 180 can fit the battery grip.

The Rezo 170 will fit the battery grip, but it's snug and not much else can go in with it - I'm pretty sure the 180 would work, but again - not much else would fit - maybe a lens or SB600 but I'm guessing.

I think we're in the same boat, but I'm leaning toward the Lowepro Nova series because of the flip top (quicker/easier access).

Last edited:
I have a Tamrac System 6, I can fit my D700, 80-200, 24-120VR, 50G, 3 SB-600's, along with some honl snoots and flags in it. Also with the normal memory cards and batteries etc..

totally weather proof, and for what it is, quite small.

LOVE IT.

Tamrac - Model 5606 System 6

i have a bigger version of the System 6 called the Pro 12
it's a great bag and not as big as it looks but still big. carries a lot.

but these are shoulder bags. not messenger or letter.

the thing i hate about Tamrac is they have tons and tons of different bags that are the same but different names. maybe a different logo on the front or something and they make a completely new series instead of just offering one with different styles.

The Rezo 170 will fit the battery grip, but it's snug and not much else can go in with it - I'm pretty sure the 180 would work, but again - not much else would fit - maybe a lens or SB600 but I'm guessing.

I think we're in the same boat, but I'm leaning toward the Lowepro Nova series because of the flip top (quicker/easier access).

I just ordered the Rezo 180 right now. Seems to be the best choice for me. Thanks to everyone for your input! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back