Recommendations for Macro Jewelry Photography Studio

FlashLens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone.

Would like recommendations for a small studio (10'x15') setup (Lighting, lightboxes, etc.) to produce Hi-res Images of Macro Jewelry Photography. Would also like to make perfect 'White" backgrounds, as well as minimize my reflection within Shiny Silver jewelry and pearls.

I have sold off my medium format cameras/equipment and will be using the money to reinvest in a new digital camera setup as well. Would like the capability to create hi-res images of tiny stud earrings up to a full frame 8"x10" size.

Would appreciate any Camera/Macro Lens recommendations for this purpose. I currently do not own equipment for this purpose, and I am not a fanboy of any brand, so I am open to any suggestions that would lead to the desired results.

From the camera sales I've got a budget of $20,000, but am not sure it would cover it all, so I would be open to suggestions even if it goes beyond budget. The most important thing is to be able to produce high quality shots for websites that use that close-up zooming feature with their images to show details.

FacetFlash

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Flashlens! Go to my site and fill in your email and whatever else you have (ex. Instant messenger). I think I can help you out :)

just punch my username in to google you should find it. Or private message me.

Last edited:

Most reactions

ClickASnap