Recommendations for website/printing companies???

Shannon2387

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi!! So I am just getting started with my business. I wanted advise from fellow photographers. My goal is to shoot wedding/engagement photography. I want to know who you guys recommend using for my website and for printing photos, canvas's, photobooks, etc??Thank you for any advise you can give me!

Thanks! I am new here and didn't realize the forum had that option.

Hi, I am new here too! In fact this is my first post. If you are wanting a website that people can order and view all your photographs check in to Zenfolio.com. I have been using them for the past year and it has worked out great! You have complete control over how your website is displayed. You make your own price list and much, much more. It would take me too long to go into all of it right now. lol

They are hooked up with MPIX and about 5 other printing companies. I personally always use MPIX and have always been really happy with the prints. They are fast and have alot of options.
This is a link to the website if you want to check it out. It really works great if you are just starting out and don't have the money yet to make your own prints.

www.zenfolio.com

Hope this helps. Good Luck

Last edited:
Thank you so much Tracy! That was very helpful! That sounds like exactly what I am looking for. I appreciate the help :)

Most reactions

Back