recommended a camera backpack that can also find a laptop?

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, guys I have would like to buy a bag or backpack that can carry my D700, flashgun some lens (when I get them in the future) and a 15inch laptop. I was looking at lowepro's range of laptop+camera bags but i wonder if there are other options out on the market. I prefer functionality and durability and conservative looks.

Thanks for your time.

Clik Elite makes the best camera backpacks period.
I have owned lowepro and mountain smith packs but neither are nearly as intuitive and durable as my Clik Elite bags

I own two (hiker and pro body sport) and plan on getting a third one here soon.
Products | Clik Elite

My loyalty lies with Crumpler. They have extremely functional bags and are fully customizable. This is the one I have, the Customary Barge Deluxe: Customary Barge Deluxe

I have a 5D, 85mm f/1.4, 28-135mm, 50mm, 35mm, two flashes in it right now. I could probably fit a Rebel Body w/ lens attached as well if I wanted to. And obviously a laptop to top it all off.

InvestmentTechnology,

Did you ever decide upon a backpack for both your camera and laptop? I am beginning to look for something similar.

Thanks
ddaz
GBY

I've got a Lowepro Computrekker AW. It holds enough gear for most outings and has a laptop sleeve. It was cheaper than the similar bag without the sleeve, so I got this one, even before I owned a laptop. I don't usually put my laptop in there, as it makes for a really heavy bag, but I keep magazines or flat items there.

I've been looking at the Tenba Shootout series. I do plan on getting the medium bag soon.

I have a LowePro Fastpack 250. I narrowed my choices down to this one or the Kata 3n1-33. It came down to cost and useable space.

I've tried similar set up. D700 with a few small lens plus a 15.4" laptop. I got a Lowepro 350 I believe, and it turned out to be way too heavy and big. I only used it when I fly because I don't want to check in my laptop. Otherwise, this is an extremely inconvenient set up.

http://www.promaster.com/products.asp?product=ADVENTUREPK

I have the Promaster Adventure Series pack. It's rugged and comfortable. Inside I have: D700, 24-70, 70-200, 85mm, 2-FlexxTT5's and FlexxMini. On one of the outside pockets, my SB600 fits perfect. In the laptop slot I carry a white/grey card and collapsible reflector.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back