recruiting

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The soldier seated on the right is recruiting reenactors. I think this one is can only be in very early battles. By a year or two into the war he would be very thin.
6f5imhv.jpg

chowtime

6f9p0g7.jpg

the uncommon soldier ,,, young female

6c6j11t.jpg

camp scene

4lptk6h.jpg

Wow definitely giving me the ole 1861 feel here!!

Ok here we go...

Photo 1.... I like the close up feel on this one, would luv to see just the women in this tighter somehow... just like the B+W feel of this era shot..
Know its out of your control but the out of era people just kind of throw it for me...

Photo #2........This one seems to lack tone/ and contrast appears low.. also something going on in the background trees, almost like a haze or blur??

Photo #3...uncommon soldier... This I like the composition/ but it has an overall slight blur...

Photo #4... think this one is gonna take the best in show for me... like the feel of the old tin type going on... just a great mood shot, that puts you in the feel of that era!! Well Done

Overall all good/ but the ones with people out of Era dress just throw it off for me... I keep looking at that first pic, and can't help but seeing other shots within this one.... so all in all pretty good , but I'm buying into #4 !!

Nice work...

young female soldiers? *drool* ...

;)

no, to get to those photos .. nicely done and they give some old-style feeling.

I do not like the second one for some reason, .. still trying to find out.. maybe it is too late over here and I should get to bed ;)

Most reactions

Back