Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A colourful spot on an otherwise grey day (1 Jan):

PrimaryColoursOnly_Bauwagen.jpg

i like the saturated colors and all the vertical lines! :D appears a bit grainy; probably due to the scan.

heheh great idea :) was it postprocessed?

There is almost nothing straight about this photo!? Not a bad thing in this photo. And I'm willing to bed you actaully framed it perfectly and it's the trailer that's "falling". Love the colors.

I'd like to see some of the bottom cropped out. Otherwise it's a wonderful photo!

voodoocat said:
I'd like to see some of the bottom cropped out. Otherwise it's a wonderful photo!

I don't know? taking off up to the lower red line makes the mechanical stuff look like it's coming from nowhere. But I see your point, the tires and pavement seem to distract, not much but enough.

Mentos: no photoshop. Not in the least: onto the scanner and thus saved - and presented here.

As to the bottom part: I was sure someone would critique the the "feet" of those props are missing... now you say you'd want them cropped even? For I went to check the negative to see whether I had been silly enough to "cut them off", but I haven't: the entire feet PLUS a bit of pavement are on the negative (but not on the print).

I don't care that the feet aren't showing. I'd like to see less of the grey area at the bottom.

Hey, cool! :D Red and green are complementary colors - opposite one another on the color wheel. The shot here is to forget the bottom completely, zoom in on the red square with the green building around it - calling for a square format crop later. Or possibly leave it rectangular, the vertical lines would come into play more. It would be a nice abstract, pleasing to the eye.

great capture (again!) LaFoto :)

to me this is a wonderful capture because you can crop it alot of different ways and it would still look good! One thought was to have it not quite as centered, but I think it looks fine centered as well.

thanks for sharing :D

Most reactions

Back