Red Barn In Snow

tmpadmin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.paterek.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did some PS touchup (had to take something out). However, no colour adjustments.

As you can tell I'm new here and actually just getting back into photography. The last time I took a photo for pure art was before digital days (excluding this one). I'm attempting to purchase a good digital slr soon (any suggestions?).

Anyway I feel a little foreground cropping is in order here and possibly to the right of the barn. But I wanted to jump into the forum to hopefully get my camera warmed up.

barn.jpg

Very nice! I wouldn't crop it a bit. You've got a good border at the bottom before you hit the bottom of the wheel and on the right you've got that whole tree and bush. I dont think it would look as good if either of those things were cut in half or something. Just my opinion of course. Love the colors!

Did try the B&W. Maybe it's the new advertisements but I liked the bold red among the B&W of the trees and snow.

Actually just opened the B&W one I have and I kinda like it...

I think it is a great photo just the way it sits.

The colours are superb. I like how the rest of the scene is totally devoid of colour. I agree with oriecat about cropping the bottom. Hope we get snow here soon!

Most reactions

Back