Red Cane Couple

DaPOPO

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
goldshieldphotos.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Interesting couple during an interesting shoot. C&C of course..

untitled-8141-Edit-Edit.jpg

Wow am I seeing this right, is the man's suit all leather???? The rendering of the color and sheen is perfect!

I think it's a satin of some sort, but regardless, excellent work on lighting that! This is a nice, formal portrait; a couple of [VERY] minor thoughts: (1) The lady is leaning in a bit at the waist; and (2) her dress seems a bit bunched at the back. Overall though, well done.

C&C of course..
I like the overall effect. They seem to be sitting on a floating settee. Surreal.

The lady's face could use more light, and cut the light on the right side of the settee. Their choice of props seems kind of weird to me.

Slightly strange in a good way. I think the gentleman's attire and the look in his eyes makes it that way. :)

I think it's a satin of some sort, but regardless, excellent work on lighting that! This is a nice, formal portrait; a couple of [VERY] minor thoughts: (1) The lady is leaning in a bit at the waist; and (2) her dress seems a bit bunched at the back. Overall though, well done.
Yes it is satin. Thanks.

C&C of course..
I like the overall effect. They seem to be sitting on a floating settee. Surreal.

The lady's face could use more light, and cut the light on the right side of the settee. Their choice of props seems kind of weird to me.
I like the idea of cutting the light on his chair. Thanks. By the way, that cane... He showed me after, it is a sword inside... Glad I always carry a pistol for a possible sword fight!!!

What a beautifully taken portrait.

Quite an interesting couple, I'm sure! I like the lighting, it's very nice. And the outfits complement each other well. I'm guessing the light was actually pretty even on both of them (maybe a little less on the woman) but her darker skin tone and matte texture of her dress both probably soak up light much more than he does. I was also going to mention the same thing tirediron did with the woman leaning maybe a tad too much? Could be personal taste, though. Overall very nice!

Quite an interesting couple, I'm sure! I like the lighting, it's very nice. And the outfits complement each other well. I'm guessing the light was actually pretty even on both of them (maybe a little less on the woman) but her darker skin tone and matte texture of her dress both probably soak up light much more than he does. I was also going to mention the same thing tirediron did with the woman leaning maybe a tad too much? Could be personal taste, though. Overall very nice!

My fault with her leaning, tried to get them to feel more "intimate", "Close", but alas I failed in my attempt.... Thanks though!

Most reactions

Back