Red Carpet

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A shot from the weekend at Mount Saint Helens.

Red Carpet [Mount Saint Helens, WA]
by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr
a.gif

This was a blend of 7 exposures for focus, 3 shots for dynamic range, 2 16mm horizontal shots stitched into a Pano to capture a larger angle of view. One shot was also taken at a longer focal length to capture detail in the moon.

This one gets my vote, and the no of shots that you took to produce this one makes me say: "WOW"
:)

Jasii

That is an incredible view, and photo!!!:Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml:

I've never been into shooting landscapes myself however this is amazing. All the work that has gone into creating it makes it even more spectacular. A very well done.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Really solid composition and technical work, but I feel like the lower half of the image is just too dark for me.

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really solid composition and technical work, but I feel like the lower half of the image is just too dark for me.

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take that back Majeed. It doesn't look underexposed here on my calibrated monitor :)

Majeed, so this is where you have been spending your time (just kidding) :biggrin-93:. Regardless, it is nice to see you back on the Forum. :thumbyo:

My mind boggles at the amount of work that you put into this one, but the results are absolutely worthwhile. This image is just great.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

Back