Red Dress Drone Project

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I’ve had this idea for a drone photo for at least a year now, but wasn’t able to coordinate things to make it happen. Tonight it all lined up, and I was able to bring a vision to reality.

I'm planning to complete an entire series of "The girl in the red dress" drone photos.

Feedback and CC welcome as usual.

Untitled by Destin Danser, on Flickr

Very good concept. The phallic symbolism is interesting. It always amazea me to see how cool things look when seen from the air! Your photo earns the Winner badge from me. A series of photos using this red dress concept...a simply delicious idea!

cool. Every time I see your drone images, I want one.

Echoing the comments above, this is one of your better works.

Wow, thank you all for the positive comments!

@Derrel I hadn’t even thought about the phallic symbolism, but you’re right!

Hmm, if that is an example of your vision ... then it will make for an awesome series. The images would look awesome in a gallery exhibition.

I like it a lot, but I like it even more cut in half. The whole bottom half is unnecessary for me.

Very good concept. The phallic symbolism is interesting. It always amazea me to see how cool things look when seen from the air! Your photo earns the Winner badge from me. A series of photos using this red dress concept...a simply delicious idea!

I totally agree with Derrel. I absolutely love this and can't wait to see more from the series.

Agree 100% with all the above comments. IMO it is a cracking image and well thought out and taken.

Second image in the series is done. I don't think it's nearly as strong as the first one, but I still enjoy it. They can't all be portfolio pieces, but I think it'll fit into the collection well. Admittedly, I photoshopped a driveway out of this one. I'm okay with that as this series is clearly art, and not journalistic.

I also changed the title of the thread to reflect the fact that I'll be posting ongoing images here for this project - I thought this approach made more sense than a new dedicated thread or a bunch of them.

Red Dress Project 2 by Destin Danser, on Flickr

Most reactions

Back